Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Hey Summer!!??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SamiLynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2003
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey sis,

    Haven't talked to you in awhile, and I've been a terrible friend..please forgive me! [img]frown.gif[/img] I tried emailing you, but didn't know if you were checking your email, so I thought I'd post here. I hope your Christmas went great with your girls! Did you get to make it home to see your family? Send me an email, so we can talk. Don't think I should share all my dirty laundry to everyone!..*L*

    Talk to you soon!

    *hugs* *vbhugs*

    ~*Sami*~ [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry girl gotten real bad at replying to emails lately...Been spending so much time with my girls... We had a wonderful Christmas together. Didn't get up to MN but am suppose to be meeting up with my mom soon. I'll give you a shout via email later today. And you have NOT been a terrible friend. We all sometimes get busy.

    *huge hugs*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sami!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •